CFL records all feedback from users. Many of the new features added in the last 10 years have come directly from user requests.
Keeping on top of your casework
With CFL Caseworker Online
Managing the hundreds of telephone calls, emails and letters to and from constituents and referral organisations each week can be a major headache. Make the job easier with CFL Caseworker Online.
Developed and supported by Computing for Labour exclusively for the Party’s elected representatives, this easy-to-use system automatically deals with time consuming casework tasks, freeing you up to focus on your constituents.
Whether you are a Labour MP, MSP, MEP, AM, Councillor or staff member having to manage casework, with CFL Caseworker Online you can:
- record and quickly retrieve up-to-date client and case information
- track the progress of each case
- set prompts to remind yourself of outstanding actions to chase up
- create reports on the number and types of cases being dealt with
- deal easily with high volume email campaigns
CFL Caseworker Online can run on your existing computers provided by Westminster, Holyrood, Cardiff or your local authority. It works alongside Contact Creator, giving you access to the electoral register data to set up records, and can be funded from your office allowances. CFL Caseworker Online comes with a comprehensive training and support package and free upgrades.